Do you want to know the best solution for IP PBX small to medium sized businesses? You may be considering purchasing a phone system. Well, there are so many options out there that it can be difficult to determine the solution. In this blog post, we will go over some of the benefits of an IP PBX system and how it can work for your company.
What is an IP PBX systems?
An IP PBX system is an Internet-based phone system. It requires a network with an IP address and a VoIP phone line. In order to operate, an IP PBX system also needs to be plugged into a broadband connection, which will integrate the phone network with your computer network into one. IP PBX systems are not only convenient for phone users, but are also great for Internet users because you can manage everything from one central location.
How to find the best IP PBX manufacturer in China?
1. If you are planning to buy an IP PBX systems system for your small business, the first thing that comes to your mind is how to find the best manufacturer in China. We all know that there are countless manufacturers out there, but not every one of them can meet our requirements as well as produce high quality products. If you don’t know what is the best manufacturer in China, here is an easy way to find out.
2. Is to consider what features your phone system should have. Of course, if the product can’t do what you want it to do, then it can’t be of any quality. Try to get some Chinese manufacturers to give you a price list based on your plans and see which company has these specific features for their IP PBX phone systems to communicate further.
3. IP PBX manufacturers have been around for at least five years and they must have ISO certification as well as UL or ETL certificates.
4. Ensure that the IP PBX manufacturer that offers long-term technical support and has a warranty.
Benefits of using IP PBX system
– Save the cost and time of cellular phone service.
– Get rid of the hassle of managing multiple phone lines.
– Build a successful business with an all-in-one system
1. It can reduce your business costs. For example, if you have a physical office with multiple phone lines and extensions in different locations, then you would need to pay for each line separately. With an IP PBX system, all those lines and extensions will be available in one central location. You can also utilize a single phone trunk, which means you no longer have to pay for multiple lines from different providers, thus creating a unified voice and data network that connects offices and employees distributed around the world.
2. IP PBX systems are easy to manage and maintain, allowing you to make changes and updates from a remote location. Especially in remote collaborative business, electronic office will play a powerful resource advantage.
3. IP PBX phone system provides features that enable not only calls, but also voice, fax, image, data and video transmission.
4. IP PBX can be used in many places, such as: analog telephone systems in hotels, cross-regional enterprises, logistics companies, government, business phone system ,finance and other industries to provide a variety of converged communication solutions.
Key features of buying an IP PBX system
With so many phone systems on the market, it can be difficult to choose the right one. Here are some key features you should look for when buying an IP PBX system.
1. The ability to customize business needs and preferences.
2. Since IP PBX is built on an open IP standard, all products follow the same standard, interoperability, good compatibility with other devices, scalability .
3. Since IP PBX has both voice switching and IP gateway functions, it can completely replace the traditional PBX and run independently. All phones within the organization can be connected to the IPPBX, which is connected to the PSTN through trunks (FXO or E1) to send local phone calls to the PSTN on the one hand, and to internal Ethernet and routers to send IP long distance calls to the VoIP network.
4. IP PBX systems provide comprehensive network and voice solutions for group users, from complex call control and call center to group voice mail and computer/phone integration; from caller identification to multiple, multi-level auto attendants, to easy addition, movement and change of terminal phones; from LAN/WAN (Local Area Network), to internet connectivity, IP PBX systems are the most flexible and adaptable. From LAN/WAN (Local Area Network) to Internet connectivity, the IP PBX system offers the ultimate flexibility to adapt to the way businesses operate.
Challenges of using an IP pbx system
There are many challenges to consider before choosing an IP PBX phone system. We list the top three including.
1. One of the challenges to consider when purchasing an IP PBX phone system is the amount of time it takes to set up the system. In order for such a phone system to work, users must have a VoIP connection and a working PBX switch. In addition, they need to have some programming knowledge in order to properly configure the extension list and other settings.
2. Another challenge with IP PBX phone systems is compatibility with existing equipment. Some systems may not work properly with the new phones or devices you purchase, causing them to not work at all. If you have a lot of mixed devices from different manufacturers on your network, the compatibility issue becomes even bigger.
Our IP PBX systems use the (TCP/IP) protocol for computer network interoperability and compatibility. It is the basis for most Internet protocols and has been widely adopted since its release in 1981. TCP/IP takes the form of packet switching, which uses a combination of Layer 2 technologies to assemble packets from one end of a link and transmit them to the other.
3. When companies started to move to IP telephony, the traditional PBX equipment did not need to be replaced. The media gateway is the device that allows the PBX system to implement IP telephony.
The direction of IP PBX development.
Despite the many problems in the development of IP PBX, IP PBX is still tenaciously appearing in front of us, and we believe that he can become an excellent product serving the public. Therefore, it is necessary to explore where the future market hotspots of IP PBX are, which will be the best way for IP PBX to reflect its vitality.
1. IP PBX is the ideal platform to build a new generation call center
Through the development of the call center, it is easy to see that the call center development trend has the characteristics of diversification of service targets and service means, the depth and integration of computer technology applications. It will certainly bring more market opportunities to the call center. Many people traditionally believe that CTI = C + T, especially those familiar with call centers believe that CT Server plays a plus role, that while CTI improves the performance of the call center, but also increases the cost of its operation. IP PBX is undoubtedly another development of CTI, it is no longer a simple addition of two networks, but completely removed a set of expensive PBX network and The design of this system architecture has reduced the cost of call centers by at least 30%, while the performance to price ratio of call centers has been greatly improved due to the many features that an open IP PBX can provide.
2. IP PBX is an effective way to build the integrated information system of the future
In the early 1990s, the commercial success of the Internet and the resulting revolutionary changes in the way we live and do business led directly to two explosive growths: the number of people accessing the Internet and the variety of Web sites. Moore’s Law in the Internet world was shortened from 18 months in the chip era to six months, and every six months the bandwidth of the Internet backbone links of major ISPs had to double. On the other hand, new business models are emerging and people are no longer satisfied with the transmission of single data or text files. The demand for bandwidth is exacerbated by the demand for image, sound and video transmission, and the creation of the TCP/IP protocol has made it possible to unify traditional telecom services and network data services. Therefore, in recent years, the world’s major telecommunications companies have been strategically reorganized, using high-speed broadband IP switching and routing technology to build telecommunications services network, the industry’s agreed definition of the transmission rate of broadband network is at least 2Gb/s. In such a broadband network, many services can be effectively integrated, a variety of services can be accessed through a limited number of interfaces to this network, which is the pursuit of integrated information network. IP PBX with MCU function will be one of the ways to build this network with effective switching nodes, which is especially suitable for medium and small network systems.
3. IP PBX can replace part of the group telephone system
IP PBX can provide group users with a comprehensive network and voice solution that can meet the full range of needs to keep a business running and thriving. From sophisticated call control and call center capabilities to integrated voicemail and computer/telephone integration; from caller identification to multiple, multi-level automated attendants, to the ease of adding, moving and changing terminal phones; from local area networks and wide area networks (LAN/WAN), to the connectivity of the Internet. The best feature of an IP PBX communication system should be its flexibility. It adapts to the way the business operates.
4. IP PBX will be a hot product for information network access providers
Since IP PBX product system can effectively combine existing information network (LAN/WAN) and voice technology, this product is a preferred product for some new telecom operators. Especially in the open secondary carrier market, such carriers will prefer the network access market and IP PBX should be a better product for them. In particular, it should be noted that the external interface of the IP PBX system can be to the PSTN network and also directly to the IP telephony network system, making it a multi-functional network for future development.